HOW TO ORDER
• Please allow us 48 hours (2days) for the preparation of your order.
• Day before the beginning of the cleanse (i.e. if 1st day of cleanse will start on Monday, it will be delivered on Sunday night between 5pm-9pm, 2nd day of cleanse will be delivered on Monday between 5pm-9pm for Tuesday morning cleanse) delivery fee applies for all individual cleanse. 12NOON strongly recommends that you separate deliveries when ordering more than 1 day of cleanse to keep the juices fresh. Kowloon delivery $100, HK island $50
• Cleanse orders may also be picked up in any of 12NOON stores (Wan chai or Central), self pick up does not require delivery fee
• 12noon’s delivery personnel will be obliged to contact the client so if its important that during the course of the delivery, a proper communication correspondence is exchanged.
Natural health benefits of our ingredients
Lemon: known to be one of the key citrus fruits PH Balancer.
Beetroot: widely regarded in helping reduce cholesterol, blood circulation among other things.
Parsley: identified to have a high source of flavonoid antioxidants that boosts chances of disease prevention and helps to balance hormones.
Celery: commonly used to help relieve stress and aids digestion.
Green Apple: rich in antioxidants and known to be a natural detoxifier.
Spinach: naturally rich in beta-carotene, lutein and xanthene, all of which are beneficial for improving eyesight and popular in maintaining blood pressure.
Orange: one of the original detoxifier, not only it helps to boost your immune system it also helps to increase blood circulation.
Kale: naturally rich in antioxidants, rich in vitamins K, A, C.
Carrot: helps improves vision and promotes healthier skin.
Ginger: contains anti-inflammatory, relieves heartburn, stomach aches and helps to lower cholesterol
Red Apple: known to be a good liver detoxifier, boosts the immune system, high in fiber and a good source of vitamin C.
Pineapple: contains anti-inflammatory, aids in digestion and helps in improving vision.
the above-mentioned information is generally listed data from public nutritional facts and information sites. These are the commonly tested results from the fruits in its natural form conducted by lead experts in the health industry.
• Cold pressed juices are 100% raw fruits and vegetables. They must be taken out of the bag and refrigerated immediately upon receiving the delivery and stored in the fridge at 0-4° C, until you are ready to drink them.
• It should not sit out for longer than 2 hours, or 1/2 hour if the outdoor temperature is above 30° C. If it does- discard it.
• Pregnant woman or during the menstruation period are not recommended to do juice cleanse programs.
• People with food allergies should seek for advices from doctor before doing the cleanse journey.
• Other side effect of juice cleansing you may experience are nauseam, light-headedness, diarrhoea, dry mouth, If you feel sick during juice fasting, stop immediately. Please consult your doctor if necessary.