A juice cleanse is a revitalising rejuvenating and rehydrating treatment for your body. At 12NOON our professionally designed program will help your body to reach optimum detoxification. Be clean, be healthy!
All the Cleanse Packs are composed of six bottles - Delivery fee $50
HOW TO ORDER
• To make sure you are getting the freshest juices. Our cleanse is made to order, please allow us 48 hours (2days) for the preparation of your order.
• Day before the beginning of the cleanse (i.e. if 1st day of cleanse will start on Monday, it will be delivered on Sunday night between 5pm-9pm, 2nd day of cleanse will be delivered on Monday between 5pm-9pm for Tuesday morning cleanse) delivery fee applies for all individual cleanse. 12NOON strongly recommends that you separate deliveries when ordering more than 1 day of cleanse to keep the juices fresh. Kowloon delivery $100, HK island $50.
• Cleanse orders may also be picked up in any of 12NOON stores (Wan chai or Central), self pick up does not require delivery fee.
• 12noon’s delivery personnel will be obliged to contact the client so if its important that during the course of the delivery, a proper communication correspondence is exchanged.
• Cold pressed juices are 100% raw fruits and vegetables. They must be taken out of the bag and refrigerated immediately upon receiving the delivery and stored in the fridge at 0-4° C, until you are ready to drink them.
• It should not sit out for longer than 2 hours, or 1/2 hour if the outdoor temperature is above 30° C. If it does- discard it.
• Pregnant woman or during the menstruation period are not recommended to do juice cleanse programs.
• People with food allergies should seek for advices from doctor before doing the cleanse journey.
• Other side effect of juice cleansing you may experience are nauseam, light-headedness, diarrhoea, dry mouth, If you feel sick during juice fasting, stop immediately. Please consult your doctor if necessary.