Detox drinks help to naturally reduce inflammation, boost energy, support digestion, cleanse the liver and promote healthy skin. 12NOON Cold Pressed juice is 100% made from fruits and vegetables – with NO added ingredients which offers you the full benefits by sustaining all of the nutrients and vitamins.
How to drink
Preparation is important! Your transition to an all-juice regimen will be more manageable if you eliminate certain items from your diet. Try to eat as clean as you can two days before starting a juice cleanse.
• Caffeinated drinks
• Red meat
• White flour
• Refined starches like bread and pasta
• Dairy Product (milk, cheese, yogurt and ice-cream)
Ideally you should be eating more vegetables, fruit, whole grains, vegetable broths and soups.
The success of your cleanse depends on you doing it right. Ensure your body reaps all the goodness packed in each bottle of 12NOON’s Cold pressed juice!
Step 1: Hello Lemon
First thing in the morning on every cleanse day, begin your day with a glass of warm water with few slices of lemon to wake up your system and get better absorption of nutrient in the blood stream. We have included three slices of fresh lemon in each cleanse bag.
Tips: An alternative to lemon in alkalizing the body is a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
Step 2: Do 2-6-2
Drink the juice in their numerical order! When it comes to your juice cleansing routine, all you need to remember is 2-6-2. that is every 2 hours, 6 bottles a day, with the last bottle to be taken 2 hours before bed.
Tips: the best time to start is usually between 8am – 10pm.
Step 3: Go for H2O
Water is also part of the equation of giving your body an internal wash to rid of the toxin build-up. Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of water throughout the day. This will support the cleansing process.
Tips: An alternative to water is non-caffeinated herbal teas
Refrain yourself from vigorous or high-intensity workout during detox programs. We recommend mild exercises such as jogging and yoga.
Congratulations on finishing your cleanse and for regaining a healthy body!
Do not Settle! Appreciate yourself for taking well care of your health. We’re sure that you feel much rehydrated rejuvenated and refilled now, keep on going! You know you want to be healthy and fit!
Try to keep consumption of dairy, alcohol, gluten and bread product at a minimal, while fruit and vegetables at optimal Eat well, Feel well!
Tips: 12noon have all selection of healthy fresh food that can accompany you on your healthy balanced diet journey.
Did you know you can rebate your cleanse bag in our retail for HKD15? Let’s go Green!
QUALITY IN EVERYTHING WE DO
We take great pride in offering you our products and with this comes a significant sense of service and duty to honor your mind, body and spirit.
We promise to use the best processes and products when serving our juices.
• Cold pressed juices are 100% raw fruits and vegetables. They must be taken out of the bag and refrigerated immediately upon receiving the delivery and stored in the fridge at 0-4° C, until you are ready to drink them.
• It should not sit out for longer than 2 hours, or 1/2 hour if the outdoor temperature is above 30° C. If it does- discard it.
• Pregnant woman or during the menstruation period are not recommended to do juice cleanse programs.
• People with food allergies should seek for advices from doctor before doing the cleanse journey.
• Other side effect of juice cleansing you may experience are nauseam, light-headedness, diarrhoea, dry mouth, If you feel sick during juice fasting, stop immediately. Please consult your doctor if necessary.